“Jack-of-all-trades musician, artist, dramatic yo-yoist, and game designer-wizard!”From the San Francisco Bay Guardian’s Best Of The Bay issue
- KnifeTank: The Shüffling – My pocket sized strategy game
- SquirrelWarz – A real time strategy game I designed and wrote music for
- KnifeTank: The Hauntening – A point and stab adventure game for iOS
- One Dimensional Chess – A chess variant I designed
- The Lonely Dungeon – An upcoming single player dungeon crawler
- The Mighty Decider – A mobile game we made with the Mighty Boosh
- Sweet Ride – An unreleased mobile game with design, art, and music by Doc
- ROM – An upcoming memory game with power ups.
- Quarantined Beats (And Inside Voices) – Written and recorded in May 2020. Features tons of great rappers and vocalists. All beats by Doc. A great starting point to my music.
- Destroy All Presets – Performed on a Gameboy Advance with Nanoloop 2.
- Me Geek Pretty One Day – My first nerdcore rap album.
- Waiting For an Earthquake – Performed on an original Gameboy with Nanoloop 1.
- Beeps and Smudges – The first album written and recorded on an iPhone (using the Nanoloop app).
- Music Videos on Youtube
Comics and Art:
- Gifs – My Giphy page
- God Hates Dinosaurs – A chick tract parody comic
- Far Away – My fan-made science fiction story in the Star Wars universe
- Reverse Trick Or Treat – A metafilter comment turned into an illustration
- Robots Don’t Know Anything About Twitter – A 24 Hour Comic with crowdsourced prompts from Twitter users
- Threadless – My shirt and hoodie designs for sale
- Beck – Some art commissioned for Beck’s “Dreams” single
- Ascii Art – Pixels are for suckers